Saturday, August 28, 2010

mac-attack


I have always loved a Mac, but never thought of purchasing one. I think my past two computers have been HPs PCs and I always loved them- at first. After a few months I saw significant slow downs in connectivity and many many many problems. I always got a virus and then the virus protection ran out. My poor last PC which I purchased in 2007 sputtered its last few functions last week. I knew right away, it was time for a Mac. While I am still trying to transfer the hard drives from PC to Mac, I have been learning a lot about my new lifeline. You'd think that I'd be using my One to One that I purchased from the Apple store or using iWorks, but no... this is what I have been spending my days doing.
















I find this constantly hilarious and it pathetically gives me endless entertainment! 





No comments:

Post a Comment